[kepler-dev] Kepler source + eclipse

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Thu Mar 5 03:34:54 PST 2009

Hello all,

I have set up Kepler sources with eclipse according to documentation at

https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions

I am trying to start Kepler with all the actors that are provided with
Kepler-1.0.0.

When I start either loader or kepler-10.-jar-tag project I get following
error:

> WARNING: you specified the directory /home/michalo/kepler.modules/loader/null/kar/directors as a KAR repository directory but it either does not exist or is not a directory.  No KAR files have been loaded from this directory. Perhaps you need to run "ant buildkarlib".
> java.lang.Exception: You must provide a property called _libraryDir that provides the relative path to the KAR directory from $KEPLER.

How can I set _libraryDir to correct value?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center