[kepler-dev] Building a clean Kepler fails

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 4 18:32:29 PST 2009

Hi David,
Thanks, I can build now.  And thanks to Aaron for checking.
The kepler nightly build is trivial, it just does a clean checkout,
change-to and compile.
It would be nice if it also ran a little model, but I have
not done that.  I added you to the list of people who get
email from this test, currently it is only you and me.

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)