[kepler-dev] on your next kepler update

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:23:34 PDT 2009

I think it's ok to have that file in the project root, alongside all of
the read-only module jars, the installer could initially generate the
file, but we still need the runtime mechanism for development purposes.
It also increases the reliability quite a bit, imagine if I had to rerun
my installer just because I deleted that one file...

Aaron