[kepler-dev] on your next kepler update

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:00:03 PDT 2009

I'd also like to point out the new function:
DotKeplerManager.getModuleWriteableDirectory(String moduleName)

which can be used to retrieve the directory inside the .kepler directory
that a module should be reading and writing to.
That directory is guaranteed to exist at startup.

The core module is now using it's directory
(.kepler/<instance>/modules/core/) to store the LastObjectId,
LocalKarRepositories, and LocalSaveRepository files which hold module
specific information.

Aaron