[kepler-dev] Passing arguments to Kepler

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:59:47 PDT 2009

Hi Michal,

I don't know about kepler.sh. However, using, the build system to either
run Kepler or a workflow, it is possible to pass in either command-line
arguments or properties that are then accessible from your program. For
example:

ant run -Dargs="arg1 arg2 arg3"

or

ant run -Dproperties=property1=value1,property2=value2,property3=value3

You can also pass parameters (but you cannot use arguments) in the
following commands:

ant run-workflow
ant run-workflow-no-gui
ant run-workflow-no-gui-server
ant run-workflow-no-cache

If you must use kepler.sh instead of the build system to run Kepler or
your workflows, perhaps someone more knowledgeable about kepler.sh could
chime in...

David