[kepler-dev] Passing arguments to Kepler

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Wed Jul 22 23:03:30 PDT 2009

Dearl All,

is it possible to pass arguments into Kepler that will be available from
the workflow?

I want to do something like this:

shell>kepler.sh arg1 arg2 arg2

Then, I'd like to use these arguments within Kepler - something like this:

$arg1

I have checked: ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication and it seems like this
class passes all unrecognized parameters into model - but I don't know
how to access it.

When I try to pass something into kepler.sh I get this error:

shell>./kepler argument

Command failed
Arguments: -kepler argument

java.lang.Exception: Failed to parse "-kepler argument"
	at
ptolemy.actor.gui.MoMLApplication.throwArgsException(MoMLApplication.java:584)
Regards

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center