[kepler-dev] Passing arguments to Kepler

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 23 08:53:22 PDT 2009

Hi Michal,

    For Kepler.sh, you should be able to do like this: kepler.sh -runwf
-nogui -nocache -property1 value1  -property2 value2 -property3 value3
workflow.xml. For gui and cache choices:

-gui run with GUI support (default).
-nogui run without GUI support.
-cache run with kepler cache (default).
-nocache run without kepler cache.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.