[kepler-dev] Proposed Future Kepler Configuration System

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:58:05 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I have done a basic review of the current Kepler Configuration System
and have developed a proposal for a new Kepler Configuration System.

Please see my proposal here:

https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-configuration/proposed-future-kepler-configuration-system/

Also, I have briefly documented a subset of the existing configuration
files. If anyone wants to add to or elaborate on that documentation,
they should feel free to do so. That basic documentation is available here:

https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-configuration/current-kepler-configuration/

Anyway, I am moving forward with a prototype that implements my
proposal. However, in parallel, I would like to have a discussion about
how people feel about the proposal and any additional
configuration-related features that they would like to see.

Thanks!

David Welker