[kepler-dev] kepler release telecon agenda update

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 21 10:24:35 PDT 2009

New agenda:

1) Discuss the leadership team's vision for the Kepler 2.0 release and
rectify that with current development efforts.  Issues are:
   - timeline for the 2.0 release
   - functionality to include in the 2.0 release
   - how to change up currently in-progress development efforts to meet
different goals

2) Discuss the Kepler Release Roadmap for 2.0 and rectify it with
decisions made on the issue 1:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/kepler-release-roadmap

3) Discuss the major bugs and the current trajectory of work being done.
  Possibly re-prioritize based on the outcome of issue #1. These bugs
include 3948 (david), 4286 (david and chad), 1750 (aaron), 2493 (aaron),
3898 (aaron), 4246 (chad), 4290 (chad)

4) Discuss the current strategy for getting Kepler 2.0 released and make
any necessary changes to timeline, work assignments, etc.

Once again, this is happening at 13:00 PDT today.  Marratech auditorium.
  See you there.

chad