[kepler-dev] Kepler 2.0 conference call tomorrow

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 17 11:15:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just a reminder that we're planning a conference call on Kepler 2.0
tomorrow (8/18) at 10:00 am PDT.  The items on the agenda are:

* Discuss the current state of Kepler.  Ad-hoc discussion on any major,
unaddressed issues.

* Discuss the Kepler Release Roadmap:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/kepler-release-roadmap

* Discuss each major bug and the current trajectory of work being done.
  These bugs include 3948 (david), 4286 (david and chad), 1750 (aaron),
2493 (aaron), 3898 (aaron), 4246 (chad), 4290 (chad)

* Discuss the current strategy for getting Kepler 2.0 released and make
any necessary changes.

Please review the bug list and the roadmap document before the meeting.
    We'll use the Marratech silver room for a/v.  I'll be updating the
roadmap document today, so please check it later in the afternoon.

Please let me know if you'd like to add anything else to the agenda.

Thanks,
chad