[kepler-dev] cog?

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:49:23 PDT 2009

Hey Jianwu,

I don't know what it's used by.  I think it was in there for the old
Globus implementation.  I think the stuff that's needed has already been
moved into the modules directories, though.  I'm just looking to remove
some dead weight.  There are probably 100 jars in there, most of them
duplicates of jars we already have.

thanks,
chad