[kepler-dev] cog?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:43:00 PDT 2009

Hi Chad,

    Do you know the cog used by which module for what? I saw there is
cog-jglobus.jar and other related jars at util/lib/jar/, these jars
should be ok for the current Globus actors.

    I'm planing to support Globus GRAM WS with GT4, which will be new
module called globus. This new module will include a lot of similar jars
from globus.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.