[tcs-lc] Next 4 days...

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Wed Mar 16 03:56:05 PST 2005

to continue the circular definitions ... you are right and wrong

You are right that Cus xus (1900) 2001 is a later homonym but you are wrong that it cannot be validly published, for validly published it possibly is if it complies with the Code wrt the requirements for valid publication, but illegitimate it certainly is  ;-)

Paul