[tcs-lc] Next 4 days...

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Wed Mar 16 03:58:37 PST 2005

they are allowed in Botany, for different names they are ;-)

---------
Aus bus Smith
Aus cus Jones
Aus bus Smith subsp. dus Brown
Aus cus Jones subsp. dus Pyle

[dus Brown and dus Pyle being different names, with different
protologues,
etc.]

In zoology, the last two are considered as Homonyms (not allowed). Are
they
allowed in Botany?