[tcs-lc] New Version of TCS announced

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 04:58:31 PDT 2005

Dear All,

As promised (and thanks for your patience..) we have now finished the version  (v0.95.2) of TCS with Name objects as top level elements and have published this on the TCS Wiki with relevant documentation and example.
http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/tdwg/

Please have a look at this version and let us know your thoughts on it. Email to the list or write to the Wiki on the VortingDraftDiscussion page. http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/tdwg/index.php?pagename=VotingDraft

We are assuming that this will be the version to be developed further but of course you might prefer version 0.95 - in which case we would like to know if that's the case ASAP.

Assuming v0.95.2 is taken further, Roger is maintinaing a version change system where we will publicise changes being considered for the schema and progress on these. An email regarding this will follow in due course.

Roger is working on a user guide which he will publish when it's a bit further on.

best wishes,

Jessie

Prof. Jessie B Kennedy
School of Computing
Napier University
Merchiston Campus
10 Colinton Road	tel:	+44 (0)131-455-2772
Edinburgh		fax:   	+44 (0)131-455-2727
EH10 5DT		mobile:	07974948703
Scotland		email: j.kennedy at napier.ac.uk

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.