[tcs-lc] Order of elements in TCS schema

Sally Hinchcliffe S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk
Thu Apr 14 03:41:31 PDT 2005

Hi all - but mostly aimed at Jessie and Robert,

At the risk of triggering an avalanche of email -  a quick question
about v095 (sorry but I've only just started looking at this)

Is there a reason why, somewhere between v085 and 095, the
publications got put ahead of the concepts? From the point of view of
someone generating this from a live system as a continuous stream of
data we won't know what publications we're citing until we've
finished listing all of the concepts. So from a practical point of
view, it would be better if the publications are after the concepts
and not v.v.

sally
*** Sally Hinchcliffe
*** Computer section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
*** tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5708
*** S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk