[tcs-lc] Order of elements in TCS schema

Kukla, Robert R.Kukla at napier.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 05:46:57 PDT 2005

Hi Sally,

You wrote:
> Is there a reason why, somewhere between v085 and 095, the
> publications got put ahead of the concepts?

It was a request from the SEEK team. They didn't want any forward
references in the XML. So I guess one party (producer or consumer) is
always at a disadvantage. But since relationships between concepts can
still go in arbitary directions, it might me desirable to generate the
complete XML document (or a binary equivalent) in memory first and write
it at the end of the generation.

Robert
This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.