[seek-web] web site progress

Steve Tekell stekell at lternet.edu
Mon May 24 12:52:05 PDT 2004

I haven't yet made any progress with an multi-org LDAP authenticator.  So if
you want to deploy soon, we should go with creating accounts.  Is there a
complete/up-to-date list with email addresses that I can use to create
accounts from?

> 2) Move all material from old SEEK Wiki at Kansas to new site

well I guess we won't be using now, but I did create a InterWiki link
definition for OldSeekWiki --> http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?%s

> 3) Move meeting pages from the old seek site to the new wiki
>     Once we move the old site away, the links will no longer
> work, so we
>     need to fully update the external links here:
>
> http://lternet-227.lternet.edu:8080/seekwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Calendar
> 4) Images: we need some.  I tried uploading a png, but got an error
    when trying to atttach it. Any idea why?

It appears to be something related to Linux as it works fine on my Windows
box.  I just don't have a clue what.  Tomcat is only logging an NPE.