[seek-web] web site progress

Steve Tekell stekell at lternet.edu
Mon May 24 13:04:37 PDT 2004

> > 1) Create accounts for all SEEK project members
> >      Hopefully this will utilize LDAP, but ok if not
>
> I haven't yet made any progress with an multi-org LDAP
> authenticator.  So if you want to deploy soon, we should go
> with creating accounts.  Is there a complete/up-to-date list
> with email addresses that I can use to create accounts from?

BTW I was assuming by LDAP you meant existing accounts and that we'd just
create Tomcat accounts until those can be used.  Although, I guess you could
use LDAP for the temporary accounts as long as they were all in one place
(not mult-org) AND didn't use referrals.  Then we should be able to use the
standard Tomcat JNDI authenticator.