[seek-taxon] Call Today

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Wed Mar 15 07:45:03 PST 2006

Seek-Taxonomers

The KU group would like to reschedule our Seek Taxon call scheduled for
this morning to next week or to the following week.

Our scheduling here has been jilted a bit due to closed campus earlier
this week as the result of some wind received on Sunday. We're also in
the final throes of bringing the ToS services online, and would
appreciate a chance to report with a few more days of that work.

Would Wednesday 22nd or Wednesday 29th work for anyone at the usual
scheduled time?

Many thanks and sorry for the late notice.

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas