[seek-taxon] FW: [seek-exec] SEEK Article

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Mar 7 13:29:01 PST 2006

FYI.  I will keep you posted on this possible SDSC magazine article
featuring Taxon stuff.  Bill thinks we should highlight Taxon stuff.

According to Bill, a summary taxon paper would be great, he also
encouraged us to submit additional articles if we wanted to.  The
abstract deadline has been extended to mid-April.

http://www.isei5-conference.elsevier.com/

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center