[seek-taxon] [Fwd: Test LSID resolver for TaxonConcepts]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 24 12:34:11 PST 2006

Hi Rob,

Yeah, I've gotten the Firefox lsid resolver that Rod Page created to
work (from Mozdev), but its less reliable than the IE LSID Launchpad,
especially when SOAP endpoints are having problems.  The LSID people
said there is work on a new LSID Launchpad that works in firefox too,
but I'm not sure when it will come out.

Matt