[seek-taxon] [Fwd: Test LSID resolver for TaxonConcepts]

Robert Gales rgales at ku.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:40:42 PST 2006

Matt,

I looked at this a couple of nights ago and from what I understand has
improved on the data available now.  When I looked at it, the data was
just name + relationships.  I'm planning on taking another look this
weekend, and harvesting at least the bats data from GBIF's LSID service.
  I'll get back to you on what I think about the RDF representation of
TCS once I get a chance to look at it.  You haven't happened to have any
luck getting the Firefox LSID Launchpad to work would you?  I haven't
been successful with Firefox on either OS X or Linux.

Yes, I've been following or at least treading water trying to keep up on
most of what is going on with the GUID/RDF discussion.

- Rob