[seek-taxon] Notes and Poster content request

Aimee Stewart astewart at ku.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:09:09 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Notes from our call are at:
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TaxonWGConferenceCall_18Apr2006.

Please remember - we need content and graphics for our SEEK Taxon poster
by next monday morning, April 24.  We will then have a draft to show you
at the All-Hands meeting and we can discuss changes.  Graphics should be
in a scalable vector format (eps, ai) format.  If that is impossible,
make sure raster images are at least as large as they will be printed.

Also, please bring ideas, text, graphics for the NSF review presentation
to the AHM so we can put together a powerful, compelling, entertaining
talk.  (They laughed!  They cried!  (tears of joy, that is) )

See you soon,
Aimee