[seek-taxon] usability activities to discuss at SEEK AHM in Oct 2005

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Oct 6 09:44:09 PDT 2005

Hello all

I've just uploaded a small presentation (about 6 slides) to the usability
directory in the SEEK cvs.  You can find the document here:

projects/taxon/usability/SEEK Taxon Usability Activities.ppt

Very briefly, I included our previous plans, some status on those planned
activities, an update of our target user groups and a set of additional
activities we need to get information on or make decisions on.  If you get a
chance, before the SEEK AHM meeting in San Diego in a couple of weeks, it
would be useful if you could take a few minutes to review these slides and
think about any comments/suggestions/additions you would like to make about
future usability activities involving SEEK taxon tools.

Thanks.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office