[SEEK-Taxon] Kate Jones

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Mar 7 13:18:36 PST 2005

Nico--

Good talking with you. When you write her this week please check with
Kate Jones that she will be available on the 26th and 27th of April for
1.5 days of task analysis with Laura.  We had concluded at the SB
meeting, that we would meet in a hotel in Denver for convenience sake.
That is Laura, Kate, and 1-2 other seek taxon folks?  Probably not me.

Thanks a million for all of your help with this,

Jim

BTW, what are you presenting to the SMS group on Wednesday as the
SEEK-Taxon Use Cases?
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas