[SEEK-Taxon] LinneanCore Wiki

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Thu Nov 4 07:18:19 PST 2004

Hi Rich,
thanks for the detailed explanation.

Developing a more extensive "data type" for holding nomenclatural data
makes a lot of sense.  There was a bit of concern that the development
of the Linnean Core was going beyond that and including business rules
for taxonomy, and so starting to overlap, and possibly conflict /
duplicate / confuse with the role of the TCS.

cheers,
   Dave V.