[SEEK-Taxon] dont open attachments from me

Paterson, Trevor T.Paterson at napier.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 14:46:17 PDT 2004

I see from the taxon list digest  that a probable/potential virus was posted or spoofed from my account to the list

it doesnt look like my machine is infected - but i'm sure it could be..

I will examine this further when i get in to work tomorrow....

if anyone on the list ( i only get the digest ) can look in the headers to get any clue where it really came from please let me know

sorry

trevor

Trevor Paterson PhD
t.paterson at napier.ac.uk

School of Computing
Napier University
Merchiston Campus
10 Colinton Road
Edinburgh
Scotland
EH10 5DT

tel:          +44 (0)131 455-2752

www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~cs175
www.prometheusdb.org <http://www.prometheusdb.org/>

Napier University Open Day for full and part time programmes, Craighouse Campus and Merchiston Campus, Wednesday 15th September 11.00am - 7.00pm