[SEEK-Taxon] Design Issues of Taxonomic Concept Browser &

sgauch@ittc.ku.edu sgauch at ittc.ku.edu
Fri Aug 6 10:09:50 PDT 2004

I think that this TCBE should perhaps tie in to work being done to produce
the general ontology browser (Growl?) rather than reproducing effort.  If
we are able to output an OWL representation of the Taxonomic concepts (one
our our use cases) it may be that an enhancement/extension/subset of GROWL
would meet our needs too.

Susan.