[SEEK-Taxon] RE: SEEK Taxon Working Group

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Sep 23 03:25:07 PDT 2003

Martin --

Thank you for kindly agreeing to join the SEEK Taxon Working Group and to
join us at the Portugal meeting. I will copy this to Bill Michener at the
University of New Mexico to ask him to send you the travel support
information.  I will also copy this to Aimee Stewart at KU who is a member
of the group to do the same in case Bill is off line.  I'm on the road and
do not have the information here.  The hotel information for the meeting is
on the  www.tdwg.org <http://www.tdwg.org>  web site.  The SEEK meeting will
be the day before and the day after the TDWG names meeting.

Are you in touch with Adrian Rissone(?) about the TDWG agenda?

There is this unknown issue about whether you need to fly US carriers or US
code share flights from Scotland to Portugal.  I am hoing Bill and th folks
ant UNM can advise you on that.  The travel agency there can purchase your
ticket (I think) for your use to get to the TDWG meeting, I dont know if
they do e-tickets internationally or how that works.  Bill?

Many thanks, Martin.

Jim B.