[SEEK-Taxon] RE: Portugal Meeting Details

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:20:08 PDT 2003

James --

Sure, you are more than welcome to attend the SEEK taxon working group
meeting in Portugal.  We will meet on the 22nd and 24th, times to be set,
but likely starting around 9AM each day.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks for the reference to your paper in Seattle, it looks interesting.

Jim

--------------------------------
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Tel: 785 864-4645, Fax: 785 864-5335
Televideocon: (H.323): 129.237.201.102

http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/iv03contest/results.html

on the way to Portugal.

Sincerely,
James

--
Dr. Nozomi "James" Ytow
Institute of Biological Sciences / Gene research center University of