[SEEK-Taxon] Portugal Meeting Details Resend

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 07:53:44 PDT 2003

sorry about the lack of communication recently....

I've decided that it will be too much for me to travel to InfoVis in Seattle
before the SEEK meeting in Lisbon, so I'm open to any dates in Lisbon.

I did however get an official invite from Adrian Rissone (TDWG) to present
the ideas I was talking about in San Diego to TDWG as part of the Taxonomic
Names subgroup day to which I agreed - so I'll work on that ansd circulate
for comment and eventual agreement.

In this sense it would be good to meet on the 22nd so we are of a common
view - but I wouldn't want to be changing the preentation that late - so we
should agree this in advance of going.

I don't think it would be feasible for us to meet up before Lisbon in the
USA to run through things face to face - so we'll need to do things
remotely, however I did have a discussion with many of the issues with Jim
while he was in Scotland and I think we have common understanding (and
agreement??)

I'll get onto this over the next few days.

Jessie