[SEEK-Taxon] some notes on digital object identifiers

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 08:20:35 PST 2003

Hi Dave

Remember I mentioned somebody using DOIs in taxonomy while in Lisbon - well
it was George Garrity, Michigan - it was for prokaryotes - which might be
different in terms of nomenclatural/concept taxonomy - but anyway - here's a
link to the white paper he presented at the meeting I was at:
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~jag/wdmbio/garrity.htm

you could maybe follow up to see if anything's happenned.

Jessie