[SEEK-Taxon] Seek-taxon meeting dates

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 02:50:32 PST 2003

Hi Folks

I would prefer the dates:
somewhere between 23-28th. I could leave on the 29th to allow us to count
28th as a working day but no later.

February, I could manage the week begining the 9th or the week begining the
23rd but that's starting to get a bit late...

If it would help and would suit anybody I could arrive for the 22nd so I
could do the Vegbank schema discussions on the 22/23rd (then have the
weekend off in Santa Barbara :-) ) and we could start the SEEK meeting on
the Monday - 26th. Bob would you be able to do somehting like that? 'cos I'd
need to spend time on the Vegbank stuff with you.

I don't think the Taxon group will need more than 2 days to meet (will it?),
but I wanted to spend time while I was there with the Vegbank folks and
others who have the time or interest to look at the schema issues in more
detail - related to the work with TDWG. For which I'd like another couple of
days (I'd also like to bring one of my research assistants with me - Robert
Kukla - whose been doing some SEEK stuff with me - just for the number
count).

Might also be useful to talk about the May meeting and do some planning on
this too...

I won't be back in the office until Tuesday now - so hopefully we have
enough info to get a date set.

speak to you soon,

Jessie