[seek-logistics] poster printing

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:21:45 PDT 2006

Hi all,

If you plan to do a poster for the SEEK AHM & site review, please let me
know so that I can arrange hanging space.

We can print the poster for you here at UNM so that you don't have to
find a plotter, and you don't have to carry the poster on the airplane.
If you would like us to print for you, please:

-Let me know the poster is coming so we know how many we are going to
need to deal with.
-Marsh White here at LNO has graciously offered to handle the printing.
Please send him your ppt no later than close of business this Thursday,
so that he has time to get them all printed and still get his other work
done.  mwhite at LTERnet.edu

Thanks,
Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001