[seek-logistics] poster printing

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Mon Apr 24 14:30:19 PDT 2006

Minor retraction - Matt pointed out to me that it's not very efficient
to try to send posters through e-mail.  Please put your posters in cvs
as he requested (see note below), then send an e-mail to Marsh to tell
him it's there.  He'll be able to get to it from the website.

note:  check your posters into CVS in seek/docs/site-review-2006 using
the naming format "poster-subgroup.ppt"

Thanks,
Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001