[seek-kr-sms] [protege-owl] Invitation to participate in the Collaborative Knowledge Creation Challenge (fwd)

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:42:34 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Below is an interesting challenge related to collaborative ontology
creation.  This challenge is part of a workshop on collaborative ontology
creation, which Deana, Josh, and Ferdinando have a paper (so they may know
more about this).

It might be interesting for folks on SEEK to participate in this
challenge, since we have been thinking about some of these issues, etc.
Basically, they would like people to try out the tools, and provide
feedback (by Apr. 30th).

-shawn