[seek-kr-sms] [protege-owl] Invitation to participate in the Collaborative Knowledge Creation Challenge (fwd)

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Thu Apr 19 07:27:33 PDT 2007

Nope, we don't know anything more than what this announcement conveys.
I'll be at this workshop, so if anyone has any burning questions about
any of the tools that are being demo'd, feel free to pass them on to me
and I'll try to get answers while I am there.  Deana

Shawn Bowers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Below is an interesting challenge related to collaborative ontology
> creation.  This challenge is part of a workshop on collaborative ontology
> creation, which Deana, Josh, and Ferdinando have a paper (so they may know
> more about this).
>
> It might be interesting for folks on SEEK to participate in this
> challenge, since we have been thinking about some of these issues, etc.
> Basically, they would like people to try out the tools, and provide
> feedback (by Apr. 30th).
>
> -shawn

********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001