[seek-kr-sms] Ontology Design Patterns

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Tue May 25 12:08:39 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to some very interesting materials on ontology design.
This is the group led by Nicola Guarino, that has done very nice work in
ontologies.

http://www.loa-cnr.it/Tutorials.html

The third bullet contains a link to an interesting set of slides on
ontology design patterns.  I haven't looked deeply into these, but it
looks very relevant. Also, the fifth bullet contains slides from Nicola
Guarino's tutorial on ontologies at the 2002 ER conference (which I
attended most of, and it was a really great tutorial).

Shawn