[seek-kr-sms] role boxes in growl

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Mon May 24 12:04:12 PDT 2004

I added  role hierarchy/role equivalence view to growl applet (sometimes
it is called role box). Apparently there are not so many ontologies that
use these constructs .The only one example on the growl site that
contain something is:
http://ecoinformatics.uvm.edu/dmaps/growl/Wine.html

To check it just press R button, after applet is loaded.

I did not include role hierarchy view in regular View ALL since that
would scrap topology and the present locality scroll would not work.
Instead I added to Touchgraph the ability to keep simultaneously several
graphs in memory and switch between them as needed- the nice feature
that can be used in other applications. Role box is maintained as a
separate graph.

I believe that now Growl covered all semantic constructs of OWL. Please
let me know if you disagree.

serguei