[seek-kr-sms] Re: [seek-dev] RE: Codex and GrOWL (and other related) visualization efforts

Mark Schildhauer schild at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 11 08:36:57 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,

Good to hear from you!   Say, completely aside from some of  the
technical issues discussed in this note, we have some within SEEK in
finding a relatively simple "concept map" editing tool that is easily
used by domain scientists.  The level of formalization here is not as
important as ease-of-use, and compellingness of visualization.  Does
CODEX fit that bill?  I couldn't find a copy for testing and download
thru the Web site.  Thanks!