[seek-kr-sms] OWL question

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:04:56 PST 2004

Manu,

Rich is the one that can give you an answer to this question.  There is
an import tag available in OWL.  Also, since everything in RDF is a
resource, you can use a resource identifier from another file within an
OWL file, e.g., to say that a class is a subclass of another class
defined in some other OWL file.

I don't know how Protege handles these OWL constructs, however.

Shawn