[seek-kr-sms] OWL question

Manu Juyal Manu.Juyal at asu.edu
Tue Mar 23 12:38:59 PST 2004

Hi Rich and Shawn
I was wondering if we can reference other projects or ontologies in OWL as we
used to do it in protege.

For Example.. In Protege, when we include a project as reference in our
project using "include project" from file menu, we can not make changes to the
included project from our project( included project were shown by dim color).
However, whenI tried to attempt the same in OWL, I realized that we can modify
the included project.

Did you also observe this? Does it have any implications on our ontologies?

regards,
Manu Juyal
(480)727-6358 (Off)
(480)736-1078 (Res)