[seek-kr-sms] property restrictions in growl

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 2 13:27:48 PDT 2004

Sorry, I was being a bit vague.

What Rich says below is what I was trying to say.  You have to say (not
necessarily with domain and range)

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="myprop"/>

before you can use "myprop" to define a class (e.g., an onProperty
restriction).

The "global" constraints on a property include functional, symmetric,
transitive, and so on.

shawn