[seek-dev] Proposal to repackage the stubs.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Tue Sep 13 18:11:21 PDT 2005

Jing,

A plan for level two?  I wasn't thinking that far a head, but you're
right we should do so now.  I'll look over those wsdls and see what they
have to say.

I thought of the query.xsd and resultset.xsd as standing alone.  But if
they are only needed within the context of the Query Service, then I
think putting them in the query package is a good idea.

Maybe we need:

o.e.e.querylevelone.stubs
o.e.e.querylevelone.resultset
o.e.e.querylevelone.query

Then the same for queryleveltwo

writing out 'levelone' and 'leveltwo' is rather combersome.  Maybe we
can shorten it to level1, level2

Kevin