[seek-dev] Proposal to repackage the stubs.

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 13 15:59:46 PDT 2005

Hi, Kevin:

The plan looks good. The only thing I am thinking is why resutset and
query package is not of queryservice package? Actually those class serve
for query service. In your plan the package should be: o.e.e.resultset,
o.e.e.query and  o.e.e.queryservice. Can we do this way:
o.e.e.queryservice.resultset and o.e.e.queryservice.query?

And now we only implement query service level one, what is your plan for
level two?

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao