[seek-dev] Namespace in query.xsd

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Tue Sep 13 06:15:01 PDT 2005

Jing,  Nows as good a time as any.  But before delivering a new jar to
the kepler development cvs, I'd like to propose some more changes:

There are some java source files in org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid which are
strictly for the Digir Server code.  I'd like to move those to the
digir.impl package.

We should remove the old client code from the repository and jar.

Also, I'd like to see only a single client side jar which includes all
the stubs, helpers and client classes.  Perhaps including all the
different clients.

Kevin