[seek-dev] cheat-sheet for Adobe SVG viewer

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:07:44 PST 2004

Rod:

 > Also, when using it in IE I can only see the top 2 diagrams and there
 > are no scrollbars.

Here's a summary of Adobe SVG viewer controls in IE:

* hand tool:

hold down ALT (cursor changes to a hand) and use your mouse to drag the
diagram around
hold down ALT + SHIFT to restrict dragging direction to horizontal or
vertical straight lines

* zoom tool:

hold down CTRL (cursor changes to a magnifying glass) and either click
mouse to zoom in, or draw a box with mouse to zoom to the box bounds

hold down CTRL+SHIFT and click to zoom out

Hope this helps