[seek-dev] Design documents for kepler

Christopher Jones cjones at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:40:36 PST 2004

Rod,

I've successfully used the Adobe SVG plugin with Mozilla and Firefox,
so I would imagine it would work in newer versions of Netscape.  As for
the compatibility, I've mostly had trouble with the embedded fonts.  If
I save from Illustrator 'using system fonts', then I can open the SVG
with sodipodi on Linux.

Best,
Chris