[seek-dev] RE: ecogrid conference call today

Peter McCartney peter.mccartney at asu.edu
Fri Jan 30 08:35:53 PST 2004

Duh.. I totally spaced thisout. I have a 10:30 MST appointment which may
take an hour. So ill probably be a little late.

On a separate note. Matt, I just sent a draft letter of support for jim
to you both - also had spaced out that I was supposed to write a draft.
Would you be able to look at it quick?

Peter McCartney (peter.mccartney at asu.edu)
Center for Environmental-Studies
Arizona State University